- Management and advisory service to KKI export abattoirs on quality assurance, food safety aspects and animal health.
- Management of development projects in WC, EC, NC and Free State
- Diagnostic and extension service, disease surveillance, animal welfare and supply chain quality management.
- Research and development including Health: vaccines, pharmaceuticals, AI, NCD, Mycoplasma
- Logistical and expertise assistance to Training Institutions research projects on ostrich related matters [UP, US’s a & W. Cape, Dept Agriculture].
- Advisor to South African Ostrich Business Chamber on all aspects relating to ostriches (disease, welfare, development), Export policy (disease surveillance) and research.
- Member of the SA Veterinary association – Poultry group
- Participant OFFLU (OIE) as regional specialized species expert and contributor
- Author to chapters in books on Wildlife farming & Industry guidelines – Ostriches.
- Course presenter – Veterinary Science students UP: Wildlife, Ostriches and Crocodiles elective (2009 - 2014)
- Written and evaluation of policy documents for Industry and DAFF on farmed game and game.
- Monitor Poultry Health and Production (UP – Fac Veterinary Science 2013)
BVSc 1991-1996 Univ. of Pretoria
- 6/1996 –10/1996 Private Small animal practice, Private mixed practice.
- 10/1996-10/1998 Research Veterinarian [Ostrich Unit] – Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute [OVI-ARC], Pretoria
- 10/1998-11/1999 Animal Health for Developing Farmers at the Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute, Onderstepoort.
- 12/1999-03/2001 Lecturer – Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria